Recognitions of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad
- As per letter no. 458/7-89/15/94-95 July 4-1994 of Director Social welfare, Lucknow , there is a provision of compensating the nonrefundable fee by the Social Welfare Department, in compliance with the Scholarship Rules for Higher Secondary Students, studying through correspondence courses.
- Students passing the courses conducted by Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh are getting employment/admissions in the Universities recognized by U.G.C., Education Boards and in other Recognized Institutions.
- According to National Education Policy (1986) of Govt. of India, Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh is one of the best institutions for spreading Distance/ Correspondence Education under Open Education System.
- According to the SNDT Women's University, Mumbai, letter No.C.C.-92-9311480 dated 8.2.92, students who have passed Intermediate from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh have been permitted to appear in its B.A./B.Com. Ist year examination.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad letter No. 345/Academy A/823-93/94 permits the students passed from B.S.P. to appear in its entrance examination for B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc.
- According to G.B. Pant Agriculture & Technical University ' Pant Nagar, Nainital's letter No. Admission 93-9411503 dated 5th January 1993 , the students who have passed Intermediate from B.S.P. (Science, Maths, Bio/Agriculture) with 45% marks are eligible to appear in entrance exam. for B.Sc. Agriculture.
- Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal, Bhopal through its letter No-10-evalution/equivalency/ 93 dated 11-10-93 made it know a to Block Development Officer, Chanderi, M.P. that students who have passed Matric from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh are eligible to appear in Bhopal examination for class 11th.
- According to J.P.Unnikrishnan Vs Govt. of Andhra Pardesh, AIR 1993 Supreme Court 2178, voluntary institutes have a right to spread education and issue Certificates/Diploma/Degree.
- According to letter Hon'ble High Court's, Lucknow Bench, stay order No. 744/91 Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad has a right to continue its work. A writ Petition against U.G.C. and Union of India is pending in the Court.
- According to letter no.3709 dated 11-06-1998 of Maharashtra State Education, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-Class 11th passed students from Parishad are eligible to take admission in class 12th in school.
- As per order passed in R.S. No. 336/98 in the Court of Civil Judge (Junior Division) South, Lucknow dated 18-11-98 in case of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Vs U.G.C. & other, the respondents are barred from calling or declaring the plaintiffs a Fake University either by the respondent, its employees, its advocates, assignees nor any claiming to represent the respondent till the final decision of the court.
- According to Hon'ble High Court, Allahabad under writ petition no. 32996/97 dated 18-8-98 B.T.C. correspondence course should be treated as equivalent to regular B.T.C
- The Hon'ble High Court, Allahabad in the Writ Petition No. 23456/99 and 25061/99 against Government of India & others has held that B.T.C. & B.Ed. level exams of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad as equivalent to others. In another writ petition against the U.P. Govt. and other No. 26131/99 filed by a student who passed B. Ed. from the Parishad has been held to be equivalent by the Hon'ble High Court. U.P. Govt's special appeal dated 11-2-99 has also been dismissed.
- The Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Council, Maharashtra State , vide their letter No. Ka/KoViMa/Shakha Pariksha Ba-2/Mo.Pu, Kolhapur dated 10-08-2000 has given recognition to Matric (10th standard) pass students of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh, to seek admission to class XI examination in Maharashtra.
- The Hon'ble High Court Allahabad, Sitting at Lucknow in the writ Petition No. 6390 (SS) and 6404 (SS) of 2002 dated 01/11/02 and 18/11/02 held that B.T.C. correspondence course is equivalent to regular course therefore the appropriate authority shall permit the Petitioners to appear in the Interview.
- Review Recall Application No. 49014 of 1999 of District Basic Education Officer, Kaushambi against the order in Writ Petition No. 3273/99 has also been dismissed.
- As per order passed in Moolvad no. 176/2002 in the Court of Civil Judge (Junior Division) South Lucknow , dated 08.01.2003. "The litigants argument is ordered to be accepted with cost with the intention that the eligible students from the Plaintiff's institution seeking registration in the defendant's institution are ensured registration as per this order.
- As per UGC's letter no. F2-2/91 (FU/MPC) dated 05.03.2003 recognisation of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow (UP) is sub judice before the Supreme Court of India and no further action can be taken by the UGC unless and until the decision of the Supreme Court of India is received.
- As per Official Memorandum No. BOS/20427/2002 dated 13.01.2003 of Bahrathidasan University Tiruchirappalli (T.N.) B.Ed. & M.Ed. Degree awarded by Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, U.P. is Equivalent to B.Ed. & M. Ed. Degree Awarded by Bahrathidasan University.
- The Hon'ble Civil Judge (Junior Division) in R.S. No. 87/02 Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, UP vs NCTE Delhi, Bangalore CBSE etc. on 12/12/2003 restrained defendant no. 1 to 4 to interfere illegally in the functioning of Institutions recognised by Plantiff.
- The Hon'ble High Court Allahabad, Lucknow Bench in the writ petition No. 3341 of 2002 (SS) dated 27/1/2004 held that writ petition is allowed in terms of the Judgment and order given in the case of Ramesh Pratap Singh & other (Supra) and the opposite perties are directed to treat the petitioners as having acquired qualification equivalent to the regular BTC course and should consider the Petitioner for selection and appointment in accordance with merit as expeditiously as possible.
- On the application of Mr. Hemant Sharma, a student of Parishad Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT), Jabalpur under O.A. No. 829/2002 Hemant Sharma Vs Union of India & others directed to respondents to offer the post of charge man Gr II to the applicant if he found successful in written & oral test conducted for the purpose.
- In the writ No. 426/2004 (M.B.) All India Association for Students Welfare Vs Union of India filed by the students of Parishad Hon'ble High Court Allahabad, Lucknow Bench held that if any Person applies for registration with the employment exchange in routine, his name is to be registered.
Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh Its Constititionality & Validity
Generally every lover of education asks the question what is the constitutionally and reliability of Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, U.P. or what sort of service or where admission can be obtained by students passing out from Parishad ?
The only clear answer to all such questions is that all Educational Boards / Universities are autonomous bodies. It is left to the discretion of University either to allow or refuse admission to a student from another University. In this way every State Government is at liberty whether to provide service to a person who has passed out from a particular University or Educational Board or not? Regarding the question of recognition, BSP is at present one of the leading educational institutions of the country and its courses are similar to the courses offered by various Universities and Educational Boards. The successful students of this Institution are serving in Government and Private Organisations and gaining admissions in various Universities and Education Boards, they are achieving success in the field of livelihood. This Parishad was established under the compulsory and constitutional provisions of Indian S.R. Act XXl-1860 since 1984.
Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, U.P. is not in receipt of any grant-in-aid either from the Government or from the UGC, so far. Therefore UGC Act is not applicable to Parishad. Legal action against NCTE, AICTE, UGC and Government for making false propaganda against BSP, UP is already under consideration in the Hon'ble High Court of Judicature, U.P. The High Court has already granted a stay order on our Writ No. 744/91 under which Parishad has been permitted to carry educational activities. And under R.S. No. 336/98 the defendants have been ordered to not call, proclaim or treat the Plaintiffs as a Fake University.
Viewed at from the fulfillment of provisions of the articles 14, 19(1), 21, 29, 30, 45, 46 344 & 351 of the Indian Constitution 1950, BSP, U.P. is a matter of appreciation. The concept of Distance Education originated from Berlin ( Germany ) in 1856. Afterwards, Russia granted recognition to distance education in the world. In this manner the idea of Open Universities was conceived by the British Prime Minister Mr. Harold Wilson in the year 1863 to provide an opportunity to persons who were otherwise denied opportunities to further their education and make their life successful. In 1969 under the Royal Charter an Open University was established the success of which was more far reaching than the traditional Universities. Under the new Education Policy 1986, the Government of India laid particular stress on Open Universities and Distance Education. BSP, U.P. is getting necessary direction and full co-operation from educationists, professors and social workers of the country. It is their unanimous opinion that Parishad has given practical shape to the concept of British Prime Minister Harold Wilson by providing Open and Distance Education to the under privileged sections of students and encouraged democracy to take deeper education to the country. Under Human Rights Protection Act, 1993, autonomous bodies like the Parishad have been given special protection. For further details please see AIR 1993 SC 217B.
BHARTIYA SHIKSHA PARISHAD, UTTAR PARDESH
Bahrat Bhawan, Matiyari, Chinhat, Faizabad Road, Lucknow - 227105
||+91- 522-2815945, 2815612, 3247827